So, if you’ve come here you probably want to know a little bit about me and I know ‘about me’ pages can be a little dull so I want to make this short and sweet, like me because i’m only five foot one.
- My name is Rachel Lord and i’m currently a politics student at Lancaster University.
- I’m 21 years old
- My Birthday is the 22nd of December
- My favourite colour is pink (a pastel pink not a hot pink)
- I like to make youtube videos
- I love cats ‘
- Pomeranians are my favourite breed of dog (google them, you won’t regret it)
- I love Taylor Swift, like, a lot
If you want to know a little more about me then please watch my 50 facts about me in under 5 minutes video:
I’m really passionate about mental health and the reason I started making YouTube videos back in January 2018 was because I wanted to use my own experience in order to help others. The response to my first video was mostly positive and it inspired me to create more and more videos on mental health because there’s such a huge stigma around it that people are afraid of speaking up. On this blog, I plan to also talk about mental health and hopefully do more to help break the stigma and give my tips on how to help anyone else that might be struggling with their mental health.
If you’re interested in getting to know me more then my social media will definitely give you more of a peak into my life so please don’t hesitate to say hi or just give me a follow
It would mean the world to me if you could take a second to follow me on twitter and instagram and subscribe to me on youtube